Exterior:Absolute Black Metallic
Engine:1.6L 4 Cylinder Engine
Fuel Efficiency:25 CITY / 31 HWY
25/31 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Automotive Performance Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* You buy a Mini for the distinctive style engaging personality and driving pleasure. Want a Mini but need more room? Take a look at the 4-door SUV Countryman or the 2-door sporty Paceman and consider joining the growing numbers of fun-loving Mini owners. Source: KBB.com
* Sharp handling for a crossover; impressive rear-seat room; fuel-efficient engines; zippy performance from S and JCW models; highly customizable. Source: Edmunds
* As the small wagon and crossover market has increasingly grown over the past several years it can be difficult finding one that stands out and fits your personality. Luckily the 2014 MINI Countryman comes in the perfect configuration to meet every driver s needs. With the Base model 1.6L inline 4 cylinder manual gearbox optional automatic transmission and turbocharger you ll be grabbing apexes with ease as the 121 hp make it known this isn t MINI s first time. The S trim adds a turbocharger and the S ALL 4 includes AWD to make the Countryman ready for any situation. Coupling impressive fuel economy with your love of adventure there aren t many places you won t take your MINI Countryman. If you have ever been discouraged by the Cooper s smaller rear seats fear no more as the Countryman s generous passenger compartment will certainly be a delight. The two rear bucket seats recline and are able to slide back to provide plenty of leg room for taller passengers. Heated mirrors and washer jets come standard. The standard center console has dual cup holders for the backseat and a 12-volt power outlet. Along with this the Countryman provides you with an impressive 41.3 cubic feet of maximum cargo space. There is what seems like an endless number of options available on the Countryman. Choose from optional features like 18-inch wheels a sport-tuned suspension rear parking sensors keyless ignition/entry a dual-pane Moonroof automatic climate control heated front seats auto-dimming mirrors Bluetooth an iPod/USB audio interface and a 10-speaker Harman Kardon surround-sound audio system. Choose the City Package or John Cooper Works Packages to upgrade your Countryman even further! With utility and versatility in mind MINI created the Countryman making it the largest MINI on the road and offers nearly 3 times the cargo space of the standard Cooper. Source: The Manufacturer Summary Some of our Pre-Owned vehicles may be subject to unrepaired safety recalls. Check for a vehicle s unrepaired recalls by VIN at http://vinrcl.safercar.gov/vin/
- Driver Air Bag,Passenger Air Bag,Front Side Air Bag,Front Head Air Bag,Rear Head Air Bag,A/C,AM/FM Stereo,CD Player,ABS,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,Cruise Control,Rear Defrost,Child Safety Locks,All Wheel Drive,4 Cylinder Engine,Turbo/Supercharged,Floor Mats,Gasoline Fuel,Daytime Running Lights,Keyless Entry,Power Door Locks,Heated Mirrors,Power Mirror(s),Pass-Through Rear Seat,Bucket Seats,Power Steering,Adjustable Steering Wheel,Tires - Front Performance,Tires - Rear Performance,Traction Control,6-Speed M/T,Power Windows,Intermittent Wipers,M/T,MP3 Player,Fog Lamps,Heated Seats,Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers,Steering Wheel Audio Controls,Engine Immobilizer,Automatic Headlights,Driver Vanity Mirror,Passenger Vanity Mirror,Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror,Passenger Illuminated Visor Mirror,Leather Steering Wheel,Rear Spoiler,Tire Pressure Monitor,Trip Computer,Bluetooth,Stability Control,Brake Assist,Auxiliary Audio Input,Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition, and other factors.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. All information pertaining to these vehicles should be independently verified through the dealer; including but not limited to availability, features, etc. Inventory may reflect vehicles that are physically on the ground, as well as ones in-transit. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Prices include all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing costs, registration fees, and taxes.